Monday, January 17, 2011

The Good Things in Life

These days I've been spending much of my time on the computer finishing reports from last year. I'm very close to finishing those reports and finally spending some good time on the farm. Yesterday was a fun day at the farm. I was taking the peas from their outer shell. It's a very theraputic task. I also spent some time in the chicken house. Today we're going to weigh 150 of the chickens. This should be interesting...I'm sure some funny pictures/movies will come out of it! Last Friday night we had a party with the farm workers...I think these nights will definitely be some of my best memories.
At the Farm Worker Dance Party
It's been so great to come back and be with the girls in my family. The counselor from my family is no longer here so I've been taking a larger role in my family. They are thinking so much more maturely this year. Last year in a family debate, they decided that there was no need for a student government. Now, they're wanting more of a voice in the village and keep coming up with great ideas.

1 comment: